Finest Aquatics Ltd Terms & Conditions Agreement
- Please see Postage & Delivery section here.
- Next day delivery is weekday only and excludes weekends and may also exclude public holidays. This is available on all in stock items if ordered before 4pm. Next working day delivery is only available to UK Mainland addresses (Excluding Scottish Highlands).
- Please be advised that Finest Aquatics Ltd denies liability for any consequential loss caused by delay in dispatch or delays by carriers. In the rare case of a delivery not arriving on time, any extra delivery charge may be refunded. However, we cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide the correct address and contact details. Please ensure the address provided is correct. Any loss of items due to an incorrect address being provided cannot be covered by Finest Aquatics Ltd.
Damaged or Missing Items:
- We package all items as best as we can, although due to us using external postal services and couriers, we cannot guarantee all items will arrive undamaged.
- If you received an item that is damaged or missing parts, we will require photographs via email for our records. Without photographic evidence, we regret that we will be unable to help resolve the issue.
- We must be notified of damaged or missing items within 3 days of receipt of your order. After this, we regret that we may be unable to issue replacements or refunds for the damaged / missing item(s).
- As standard, you have the right to cancel an order within 14 days of receipt. This applies to dry goods only and excludes Livestock. In order to cancel and order, the full order must be returned in an unused condition and in it's original packaging. Finest Aquatics Ltd have the right to refuse cancellation if the item has been used.
- Our dispatch team are highly efficient! If you wish to cancel your order prior to shipping, we must be notified as soon as possible, ideally via phone call to confirm the cancellation. We can accept cancellations via email although we cannot guarantee the email will be seen before the order is dispatched. If your order has been shipped and you do not wish to keep the order, any return postage for the item(s) must be covered by the buyer.
Change of mind returns:
- You have 60 calendar days to return an item (excluding livestock) from the date you received it. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must also still be in the original packaging.
- Please include your full name and address and order number (if available) inside the parcel, so we can easily identify the sender. It is not necessary to include a returns authorisation number (RMA) inside the parcel. If the sender is unidentifiable, we may be unable to issue a refund.
- We will notify you via email once the item has been received at our warehouse, and we will submit a full refund for the item cost back to the original payment method used to make the order. Please Note: It may take up to 3 - 5 working days for this refund to appear in your account after it is submitted. This processing time varies depending on the bank or financial institution. Please note: costs for special delivery or next day delivery services will not be refunded.
- We always recommend using a tracked service to return items.
- If items returned are lost in transit, we may be unable to offer any refund. We can accept returned parcels between the hours of 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Livestock of any kind is not eligible for return.
Our returns address is:
Unit 16 Montague Road
Pallet (Aquarium / Large Item) Returns:
- Any items that were delivered via Pallet Service would incur the initial delivery cost charged to Finest Aquatics Ltd.
- Pallet Returns would be at the customers risk and it would be the customers responsibility to ensure the item is packaged and secured to the pallet adequately to prevent damage in transit.
- Finest Aquatics Ltd will not be able to issue a refund for an item that is returned in a damaged, used or resellable condition.
- Any insurance claims would need to be handled by the customer directly with the transport company. Finest Aquatics can provide consignment details to help with this.
Returning incorrectly ordered items for replacement:
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly and wish to swap for another item (for example, you order the incorrect size of filter media), we first need to arrange the return of the original order. Please follow the standard returns procedure stated above under ‘Change of mind returns’ to return the order to us, and the original order will be refunded back to the original payment in full upon receipt of the item(s).
- If you require a replacement item, this can be ordered at any point. Payment will need to be made for the new order at the point of purchase. It is at the customers discretion whether they wish to wait for the initial refund to be processed before reordering or wish to order the item straight away. In some case when items are required urgently, we recommend placing a new order for the correct parts as soon as the error is noted, for this order to be dispatched immediately, and then arrange the return of the incorrect order later for a refund.
Warranty replacements for items that have developed a fault:
- Please note: we are unable to provide equipment on a loaned basis for items that have developed a fault. Therefore, we advise you to have spare items of equipment to use in case of faults developing.
- If you are experiencing a technical problem with your item, please contact us, as many issues can be resolved quickly and easily, and our support staff can arrange to have spare parts shipped if required to fix the item. Please provide as much information as possible, and if images can be supplied, this can help us easily diagnose the problem with your item.
- If we suspect there is a fault with the item, we may ask you to return the item to us for further investigation. We have access to a range of testing equipment and our experienced and knowledgeable technicians will investigate the problem. We will notify you on receipt of the item. Once testing is completed, we will share the results with you. If the item can be fixed, we will arrange this and then ship the item back to you immediately. If the item is beyond the scope of repair, we will arrange to have a replacement item shipped to you immediately on our expedited delivery service. Your warranty period will continue from the original purchase / delivery date.
- Finest Aquatics Ltd denies liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items.
- Please be aware that some parts of products sold are not covered by a guarantee. These include bulbs, impellers, diaphragms and seals. This is because they are either moving parts or consumable items.
- We always recommend using a tracked service to return items. If items returned are lost in transit, we may be unable to offer any refund or replacement.
Incorrect items sent at our error:
- We operate as efficiently and accurately as possible. In the rare occasion you receive an incorrect item that was not ordered by yourself, we may require the incorrect item returned to ourselves before the correct item can be sent. In this instance, return postage will of course be covered by ourselves.
- Finest Aquatics Ltd denies liability for any consequential loss caused by correct items not arriving on time.
- Please be aware that some items do produce noise when operating normally. These include (but not limited to); air pumps, skimmers, internal and external filters etc.
- If you decide an item produces too much noise and the item is not deemed to be faulty, returning the item would come under the standard ‘Change of mind returns’ policy above.
Item Descriptions, Images & Prices:
- All prices advertised are VAT inclusive unless otherwise stated.
- We are entitled to adjust our prices to accommodate suppliers price adjustments.
- This above includes pricing errors. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders purchased at an incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or not.
- Although we take great care to ensure all the items we sell are described correctly, some small errors are possible. If you are unsure about any description or price we have listed, please contact us. We have the right to refuse responsibility for misleading information due to a typographical error.
- All product images are for illustration purposes only.
- Finest Aquatics Ltd and related trading names deny liability for any consequential livestock loss caused by delay in dispatch or delays by carriers, damaged or faulty items.
- Finest Aquatics Ltd and related trading names deny liability for any consequential financial loss caused by delay in dispatch or delays by carriers, damaged or faulty items.
- Finest Aquatics Ltd and related trading names deny liability for any consequential damage resulting from any products sold.