RED SEA REEFER 250 REEF SYSTEM
The Red Sea REEFER series are rimless reef systems designed for the intermediate and advanced marine hobbyists.
REEFER 250 | Reef Aquarium System
1 In Stock in our Widnes warehouse available for immediate dispatch
Red Sea’s REEFER systems are a contemporary reef system that combines a rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a sleek and stylish cabinet.
Hidden inside the cabinet is a comprehensive water management system which includes a professional ‘refugium ready’ sump, an integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The whole REEFER series has been designed for overall ease of use and access to all areas, allowing the owner to add their own choice of lighting, filtration, circulation etc. and enable complete customization of their whole system.
Red Sea REEFER Features:
• Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium.
• Elegant, marine-spec, laminated, plywood cabinet with adjustable feet.
• Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required.
• Professional refugium ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber.
• Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow.
• Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir.
• RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance. (not for 3XL900)
• Micron filter bags and filter media cups.
Reefer 250 Specifications:
Total System Dimensions (inc Cabinet): L90cm x W50cm x H140cm
Total System Volume (inc Sump): 244 Litres
Display Volume: 204 Litres
Sump Volume: 40 Litres
RO Reservoir Volume (auto top-up): 10.9 Litres
Glass Thickness: 12mm (Ultra Clear)
Skimmer Chamber (without Refugium wall): 42 x 25cm
Skimmer Chamber (with Refugium wall): 25 x 25cm
Pump Chamber: 20 x 25cm
Water Height: 17 - 23cm
Return Nozzle: 16mm
Recommended Return Pump Size: 2500l/h
|Dynamic Quantity Groups Properties||Available, Out of Stock - Available From Supplier.|